Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions including enhanced health and safety protocols. [note any ways that tours may be different than usual].
As part of our efforts, guests must complete a brief health history review. Additionally, while we have taken preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to the virus in any public place where people are present.
By entering I agree to the following:
- I understand the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (including fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, cough, fatigue, aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea) and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced these symptoms within the last 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 with the past 30 days and have not knowingly been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
- It is my responsibility to know and understand my own underlying health conditions and risk factors, and to take appropriate measures to protect myself from exposure to COVID-19.
- I agree to abide by all of the preventative measures put into place by James B Beam Distilling Co. and governmental agencies, to reduce the spread of COVID-19. James B Beam Distilling Co. reserves the right to remove guests for failure to follow its rules, regulations and guidelines, without refund of any monies paid.
- I am aware of the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume all risks associated with potential exposure to the virus. I accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself, my family or anyone living with me relating to the virus.
- On behalf of myself, my family or anyone living with me, I do hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue and hold harmless James B Beam Distilling Co as well as its officers, directors, employees, insurers, agents and related or affiliated companies and entities, from any claims, actions, damages, injuries, costs or expenses arising from exposure to COVID-19.