Welcome to the birthplace of bourbon.
As the Bourbon Capital of the World, we’ve got a lot of things for a true bourbon lover to do. We can’t wait for you to visit: we promise you’ll come as a friend and leave as family.
Come visit us anytime.
Come walk in the footsteps of seven generations of bourbon master distillers at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse tour. Nowhere else can you experience how the world’s #1 bourbon is made, and also participate in the full bourbon production process – from mixing grains to even bottling your own Jim Beam product.
Come visit us at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse and see how the world’s finest bourbon is produced, aged, and perfected. It’s your backstage pass to how we Make History®.
Guided Tour (including Tasting).
DURATION 1HR., 30 MINUTES.
Here at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse we think of you as family. So get an up close and intimate look at Jim Beam® bourbon and how it’s made. Guided tours will take you through the entire process, starting with our natural limestone water well and going all the way through the mashing, distilling, barreling, aging, and bottling steps.
$10 adults (21+), FREE under 21.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PLANNING YOUR JIM BEAM® VISIT:
- Tours are Monday-Saturday every half hour from 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. EST, except 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. EST; Sunday 12:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. EST.
- Gift shop hours are Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. EST; Sunday 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. EST.
- Jim Beam American Stillhouse is located in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour to guarantee your place.
- Refunds are issued up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled tour time.
Directions & Hours.
Come visit us at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse and see how the world’s finest bourbon is made, aged, and perfected.
Just off I-65 and only 30 minutes from Louisville, our Kentucky distillery is nestled in the rolling foothills of Clermont at 526 Happy Hollow Road. From Louisville: Take I-65 south. Take Exit 112 (KY 245) and turn left. Drive 1.8 miles, and turn left at the Jim Beam sign. From Lexington: Drive west on Bluegrass Parkway. Take Exit 25 (US 150). Drive toward Bardstown and turn right onto KY 245. Drive 13.5 miles, and then turn right at the Jim Beam sign.
- Gift shop hours are Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. EST; Sunday 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. EST
- Tours are conducted Monday-Saturday 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. EST; Sunday 12:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. EST
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or simply want to find out more information about the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® Tour or the Jim Beam Distillery, please don’t hesitate to give us a call: (502) 543-9877.